There are many ways to boost the appeal of your home, but everything pales in comparison to building a pool. Once your inground swimming pool construction in Brusly, LA, is over, your property gets a revamped look. More importantly, you get a perfect way to take the edge off the summer heat.
If you want to make the most of your investment, you should familiarize yourself with all its aspects. Pool water is especially important, and keeping it in great condition is a must. The following 4 surprising facts about pool water may help you do just that. Read on!
What are some fun facts about pool water?
Here are 4 of the most fascinating facts about pool water:
Fact 1 – Technology helps you clean pool water
When it comes to cleaning your pool, a number of methods may come to mind. However, few people scour their pool in-depth. Most people only remove leaves and other debris, but this isn’t enough.
Instead, you should maintain your pool using cutting-edge tools and shock it regularly to keep the water clean. Advanced equipment can make this process significantly easier and more effective. Here are two examples:
- UV rays: UV-based devices are the most effective tool for cleaning pool water. They eliminate viruses, bacteria, and other contaminants. Used regularly, they streamline pool sanitation and disinfection.
- Nanocrystals: Featuring brown and green glass, nanocrystals have robust catalytic properties that protect your filter. This way, their bio-resistant design prevents bacteria from contaminating the device. In turn, the filter can purify your water more easily.
Fact 2 – Pool care apps work great with pool water
You might think that software and water don’t go together, but that’s not the case. Thanks to various breakthroughs, you can now hook up various apps to your swimming pool. These platforms check the water for proper chemistry and alert you if it’s unbalanced.
The best thing about this software is that it enables remote operation. You can watch TV in the living room or fix your car while adjusting water chemistry from afar.
Fact 3 – You should replace pool water every 5-7 years
Many factors determine how often you should replace pool water. However, a general rule of thumb says that you need to do so once every 5-7 years. The best way to lower the number of replacements is to keep up with water maintenance. Clean the pool frequently with advanced tools, and you’ll control the amount of contaminants inside.
Also, never drain the pool yourself. Performed incorrectly and at the wrong time, it can permanently damage the pool. Let a professional pool company do the work.
Fact 4 – Not all pool water has the same color
Most swimming pools are blue, but there are some exceptions. The color depends on the following factors:
- Tile color: If you want blue water, select blue, gray, black, or white tiles. If you want green water, purchase green, brown, or tan tiles.
- Depth: The deeper your pool and the greater the amount of water, the bluer your pool will appear.
- Vegetation: If there are lots of trees with thick foliage around the pool, the water will be darker and greener.
Who provides professional inground swimming pool construction in Brusly, LA?
Water-related facts can make all the difference when keeping your classy indoor pool or extra-large outdoor pool in tip-top shape. Another thing that can increase the lifespan of the pool is hiring a reputable construction service in Brusly.
Look no further because Relief Pool Builders of Baton Rouge are right here for you. Give us a call on your way back from Saint James Park, and tell us all about your dream pool. Thanks to our experience, customizable services, and robust equipment, we’ll make it happen. Our qualified team leaves nothing to chance. Book your construction today!